Thursday, September 17, 2009

Blogging our experience

As we go about this yearly challenge, we're going to video tape it and blog, tweet whatever you call it so, our readers ("followers" as it is called) can witness first handedly what we are going through and inspire those who want to start their own business during this rough time to "GO - for it!" Santine I find is much more photogenic than she leads you to believe. She is the typical tall, blond and blue eyed woman with the exception of baring 5 babies come from her own womb, looks amazing. If you knew her like I do, she not only looks beautiful, her personality makes it hard to hate her good looks. Right away - I think she is going to be our spokeswoman. She definately looks the part. I'll be the ruthless go getter that nobody will really see. When I tell Santine this...she laughs and says she will be hiding behind me. We shall see. We both have our strengths and weaknesses. And what I love about working with Santine is that - she is the most humble person I know. This to me, is the first rule of leading a successful life. "Humbleness." So, I say to myself...we can do this. ~ Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment